Friday, July 9, 2010

Dreamweaver

Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 logoImage via Wikipedia

The latest assignment in LIS 2600 has provided the opportunity to work with the following:
  1. Dreamweaver
  2. Cyberduck
  3. XHTML
  4. FTP
  5. Unix Command Lines
  6. Pitt Help Desk
  7. Filezilla
  8. Frustration
I've realized that Dreamweaver isn't something I can teach myself. I'm having a hard time using the W3C tutorials too, so I've given up on learning an HTML Editor. I'll try my best and let the chips fall where they may (grade-wise). I like working with Blogger. I'd prefer to use Blogger to create a webpage.

I do have to admit that I'm happy to have learned whatever it is I have learned with HTML, etc. I just hope I can make it through the remaining coursework without having to learn much more about HTML and HTML editors. Frankly, I don't think I can learn it.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment